Covid-19 prevention measures
During these unprecedented and difficult times, our priority is to guarantee our customers' safety. The health and well-being of our community at-large is very important to us. Rest assure that we are taking all the required and advised measures to help stop the spread of Covid-19.
See below all the actions we take :
- As a small business, our fulfillment is done internally and one person is assigned to prepare customers' orders, so that interactions with the products are limited to one person.
- Employees are wearing a mask at all time when in contact with the products. Hands are washed before manipulating any of the products.
- Supplies for shipment are sanitized regularly.
- Products are sanitized regularly.
- We have enable the local delivery option for you, at the checkout.
Please note Local delivery is available only for certain areas in the GTA, if you do not see the option at the checkout, it is unfortunately not available for your area.
Please note that in result of Covid-19, deliveries might be delayed. You can expect a delivery between 5 to 10 days for standard parcels.
If ever there are unexpected delays, we will always get in touch with you.
We commit to providing you with exceptional customer service at all time. If you have any questions or concerns, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your patience and your ongoing support for small businesses likes ours.
The team at soo.ala,